Favorite Veggie Club Sandwich
This ciabatta bread club is one of my favorite sandwiches! It can be served fresh while it’s still slightly warm or can be served cold.
A good club sandwich is all about the layering—stack everything right and it will stay beautiful; throw things on there at random and all the toppings slide off. The little extra effort in this sandwich is so worth it! The following ingredients are for 1 sandwich so double or quadruple if you’re feeding a family!
You’ll need really good ciabatta rolls, an avocado, some vegetarian deli meat, and lettuce, tomato, and ranch.
Favorite Veggie Club
- 1 Ciabatta roll, sliced in half horizontally
- 3 to 4 slices vegetarian or vegan deli ham sub bacon or honey ham
- 3 to 4 slices vegetarian or vegan peppered turkey sub hickory smoked turkey
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 to 3 slices romaine or red leaf lettuce
- 1/2 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1 Tablespoon ranch (or vegan option)
- Heat “ham” and “turkey” according to package directions (typically heat in a lightly oiled skillet for 30 seconds per side and then drain over paper towels).
- Warm ciabatta roll (cut halves down) in the skillet used for the “meats”.
- Spread ranch on each half of the ciabatta roll.
- Assemble the sandwich:Starting from the bottom up, place avocado chunks on bottom half of ciabatta roll. Top avocado chunks with turkey and ham followed by tomato and finished with lettuce. Slice in half and enjoy!